Thursday, November 8, 2012

Interview with Young Dev



What's up everybody?
Got another interview here with Young Dev @vaskllz703, the youngest of the group...Follow him on Twitter. 
 
 
1.    What do you do other then make music?
 
Other than making music I go to school part time in Sterling, VA and work in Leesburg, VA. In my free time I listen to beats and write as much as I can.
 
2.    How are you in relation to the other members
of the group?
 
Its me and my brotha C.T Anxious and my two cousins Fresh and Cobra . To me we all brothers and we get along just like that.
 
3.    Where do your lyrics come from?
 
They come from life experiences and some of my feelings. Me and my borthas never write things that are not true. Try to stay true and real to ourselves and everyone else out there listening to our music.
 
4.    Did you Vote at this past election?
 
Yea of course I did! And the results turned out the way I expected.
 
5.    How do other members of your family feel about you pursuing a career in music?
       
       I know that support me with whatever I want to pursue, just as I support 
       them.
 
6.    Do you feel there are any changes that can be made to your surrounding community?
 
I feel like there needs to be more influential people in the community. Someone people can look up to.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment