Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Interview with King Cobra

Back again with another interview. This time I stopped through Sterling (Jefferson Ave) to have Martino a.k.a Cobra answer a few question for me. Just really trying to give every one a inside look at who Capital Tyzz is and what we about. This is real life here, and nothing has ever been easy for any of us. We gotta continue to fight for what we want out of this life. We also have to make sure we are taking care of ourselves and the people we care about.

Anyways, Check it out.... Gone

How did you get the name King Cobra?

A. Well I got the name because of how I write. When a Cobra doesn't feel threaten it has it's hood down just swaying through life, hence the smooth and mellow RnB side of me. But when a Cobra feels threaten, his hood is up and it's in defense mode. ready to lash out and protect its pride, hence the strong lyrical side of me. Letting people no it's whatever with me, Lls. That's why I Like the name, it suits me.

What types of music do you like making the most?

A. Well I am an up and coming rapper so I enjoy making my lyrics GO you know. But at the same time God has blessed me with an RnB talent to sing and make hook that catch listeners attention. If I had to choose though, it would be my rap side explaining the name Cobra.

Who are some of the people you look up to in Music/Life?

A. Well I look up mostly to my brothers in Capital Tyzz because they continue to motivate me to chase what I want for me. The ones that stand out in music though are, Wiz Khalifa and Bone Thugs, artist that make catchy hooks and lyrics that come at you. Lyrics gotta mean something.

Where were you born and raised?

A. I was born in Reston, VA with all 12 brothers and sisters, with me being in the middle of it all. I moved from place to place finally ending up were I am now in Sterling, VA. I've always stayed close to friends and family through out all the moves. I know it motivates me and the rest of the group to build a foundation of stability in our lives.

Where did you go to School?

A. I graduated and hold my diploma from Park View High School, and its crazy because now a days people don't have the will power to finish what they started. Like they say though, you gotta have something to fall back on, so God has blessed me with that you know.

What's the difference between 703 Fam the group and Capital Tyzz?

A. Well, 703 Fam is our whole family with motivations and ambitions just like the next. We are all hungry and Capital Tyzz is a branch off of that. We just want to show people that we are serious and here to stay. We are always going to represent the 703 Fam becuase703 Fam represent us. At the end of the day we are all going to make it to the top.

Thanks Cobra. Go follow him he just got on Twitter @MartinoThompson

No comments:

Post a Comment