Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Single "Feel Like"

 
What's up everybody?
Check out our new single "FEEL LIKE"
"Sometimes I feel like I can't go on, Sometimes I feel like my life's Oover"
I probably have listen to this song a 100 times and I like it every time. Now it took us a little while to decide which song we wanted to put out. C.T, Dev, And Kobra wanted to put out more of a RnB track and Fresh and I wanted to put this one out. I felt like this track would appeal to more people rather then an RnB track that sometimes just appeals to the female audience. Both songs are good songs though, yall will probably hear it sometime in the near future. Check it out though and let us know what you think. All opinions can help one way or another, especially in this industry of making music. Anyways we are going to keep the music coming whether you like it or not so Listen Up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment