Wednesday, September 26, 2012

1st Photo Shoot




These are a Few of the pictures from out first photo shoot. We took these pictures at the Vienna Metro Station. I though it would provide a variety of  backgrounds to get different looks. We had some good pics some bad. I had my fiance Marj take the Pictures on this nice Nikon D3100 digital camera. We ain't know how to use all the features but we made it work.
        The top picture is T.T, middle C.T Anxious, low Yung Dev, lowest group plus me...

 Fresh isn't in any of these pictures, he was working towards different goals in a different career. Ill let him tell yall exactly what he was doing. He was a salesman though. Legal...Fresh did come to the second photo shoot we had. I'll post those pictures at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment